Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

Nearly 90 degrees yesterday. Really...what the hell? Today back to the 50's.

A few random notes for today:

* Didn't run the cowtown half marathon. Lack of training, and a huge lack of motivation. That's changing though! I got ahold of a running partner and we're hitting the road this weekend. He's going to beat me into marathon shape again! Two months till the OKC Memorial Marathon.

* The new dog, Pepper, is doing well. However, we discovered this weekend that she can mutate into a gazelle and leap over our 6ft wooden fence that surrounds our back yard! Again, what the hell? So I spent Sunday installing an "invisible fence" it's one of those things that PETA would probably picket my house for. At any rate it seems to work, if she gets too close while wearing the collar she gets a little static jolt. If it makes you PETA people feel better, I gave my self a zap to see how it felt...it's basically like getting static shock for rubbing your feet on the floor then touching someone.

* Still haven't pulled the trigger on the Dyson, now we're holding out for it to go on sale!


That's all I got for now.

No comments: