Monday, February 18, 2008

The hunt for an expensive vacuum cleaner.

If you would have told me ten years ago that at some point in the future I'd spend a Saturday afternoon driving all over town looking for a plastic, purple vacuum that costs $500, I would have laughed in your face and then listed all of the things I would buy if I actually had $500.

Well, Saturday, my wife and I spent the afternoon doing just that. You're probably wondering why we couldn't find one of these Dyson vacuums, as everyone seems to have them these days. Well, the catch is that we have to buy it at one particular store because we have several gift cards to this one store...and those gift cards are what makes it worth spending that kind of money on a freakin' vacuum. We drove all over the metroplex and of course they didn't have the one we want..so I'll be ordering it online.

In other news, I haven't ran in almost two weeks now. I'm just not motivated, not sure what the hell is going on. I'm supposed to run the Cowtown half this saturday..not sure how the heck that's going to happen. I still plan to do it..but it's going to hurt!

No comments: