Thursday, July 24, 2008

run, study, run, sleep, repeat

Yep, that's pretty much what I do these days. Although, I forgot to add work to that list. Now that I passed the ICND1 exam I'm moving on to the ICND2. However, my employer wants me to get a microsoft cert as well. So studying for 70-291 which is the network infrastructure exam on the MCSE/MCSA track. I've read that it's really hard, but to tell you the truth so far it seems like pretty easy material after studying the Cisco stuff. I'm really into Cisco right now so I'll probably keep studying for that at the same time. Seems like if I take much time off between ICND1 and 2 then I'll lose some momentum...and certainly some knowledge.

Running content...3 miles on the treadmill. Slowly getting back to it. I ran 12 miles last week and hope to have my 12 this week. I'm going to start writing a little more about my cisco studies..but I think i'll probably start a new blog for that. We'll see.

Later,
Ryan

No comments: