Sunday, January 13, 2008

Long Run continued

The 7 mile run went great today. The friend I ran with is a veteran marathoner (18 marathons and two 50 mile ultras) so it was a blast picking his brain regarding training and such. We're going to do the Bold in the Cold 15k next weekend.

I'm a little sore tonight, as 7 is my longest run since I've gotten back to it the last month or so. I may have to look into my shoe situation. I just think that my hips and legs shouldn't hurt like this. Everything that I'm reading leads me to believe maybe the New Balances that I've been so high on aren't the best choice. I know no shoe is perfect...but maybe it's worth looking at something else. Anyway hope everyone had a good weekend. Even though I know nobody is reading this...what the hell, I talk to myself, may as well type to myself!

Lates

No comments: